So my monster Wilson 2 build is up to the stage where I need to start running calibration - I have some thoughts on how to approach this:
- e-steps (the hotend is currently off, so a good time to do it)
- z-offset - there are quite a few guides, which do people reccomend?
- Check x,y end stops go to 0,0 on bed
- Check the actual printable size so I can set x,y max
- anything else???
- re-flash my firmware to latest myrice marlin (I have a bastardized version from when I was stuffing around earlier)
- calibration print? Which do I start with?