I have a problem with my Wilson II. After leaving it for 4 months I returned to do some printing… But a problem has occurred to which I have been unable to find a solution. I hope someone wise on our user group could help.
Nothing has been changed since the last time I used it when it was working fine.
Upon sending G28 to the printer the x axis moves to greater than 200mm so exceeding its travel and grinding against the belt tensioner and so slipping its position and fraking everything up. It also does this on sending G29 (which starts with the same G28 type move of course ).
I’ve tried rolling back to my older version of Marlin to no avail.
The X-max position is still set to 200 and even if I reduce it ( in config h, to say 180mm it still does that same thing.
My E-steps are still correct. If I zero the axis and use the display to drive the x-axis by say 150 or 200, I measure accurately the correct distance required, so I don’t suspect the axis e-steps. Same if I drive with pronterface.
Please, please could someone give me some advice…I’m pulling my hair out with this.
Kind regards Antonia
I use Arduino Mega with Ramps with LCD, Pronterface and Slic3r. Bed size set at 200x200mm in Marlin