Problems with Area Definition in Auto Levelling [SOLVED]

Hi Ya’ll! long time lurker who just finished building a Wilson2.
Overall it was a pretty smooth experience considering its my first 3D printer.

Currently leaning how to calibrate the machine so i can do a test run.
Im using the servo based auto bed level feature and for some reason during the process the servo arm ends up too far to the left which prohibits the Zaxis end stop to trigger slamming the nozzle on the bed.

Image http://i.imgur.com/HQu58V6.jpg

Ive looked at and compared settings to what @mjrice has and basically copied them hoping it will be the same.
in configuration.h i think the issue is in auto bed leveling grid?

the settings i have are ( 200 x 300 aluminum plate for heating)

// Travel limits after homing (units are in mm)
#define X_MIN_POS 0
#define Y_MIN_POS 0
#define Z_MIN_POS 0
#define X_MAX_POS 200
#define Y_MAX_POS 300
#define Z_MAX_POS 200

#if ENABLED(AUTO_BED_LEVELING_GRID)

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 15
#define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 170
#define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION 50 
#define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION (Y_MAX_POS - 50) // 170

#define MIN_PROBE_EDGE 10 // The Z probe minimum square sides can be no smaller than this.

reading some of the other posts here i saw someone mention to set “right stop pos” to 200 under control/motion but i could not find that setting anywhere…

Can anyone tell by the picture and my setting what is going on?
Thanks
Steve

@steve, you are still using a servo to lower your z probe? Mjrice set those probe positions for the rack and pinion probe. The endstop on the end of the pinion is directly in line with the hot end on the x axis. The servo offsets the endstop towards the x 0. You will need to increase your left_probe_bed_position. Just a guess, add 50mm. Try a left probe bed pos of 65?

Also I guess you made sure you comment out the //#define MJRICE_BEDLEVELING_RACK

IF you had a rack and pinion, then I think you are looking for the “x stop pos: 200” It is located at the very bottom of the the (control) motion menu. It is the position that the x carriage goes to, to push the rack and raise the end stop.
This is only found in the latest revisions of mjrice’s firmware. So if you are still on an earlier version you may not see this parameter. BUT, since you are using a servo, I don’t think you need to worry about this.

@douginarug thanks!

Your suggestion did the trick.
Im using stock marlin so the didnt have all the features @mjrice added but i getting the hang of this…SLOWLY =)

I need to tinker with the probing positions now and get printing.
Thanks again for your help.