Z-Probe code changes to Marlin

Where are the code changes for activating and deactivating the rack and pinion z-probe? (Not looking for configuration.h changes but the actual code)

Now that the Marlin 1.1.0 official release is out I’d like to update to it.

I have a fork of Marlin with config changes to support the Wilson II. I’ll look into updating it with this new 1.1 branch.

I updated my fork of the Marlin repo with Marty’s, J.Vance’s and my wilson settings. https://github.com/robbforce/Marlin/tree/Wilson-1.1.x

I downloaded your files. I am having an issue when I go to verify. Below is the error message that I receive.

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)”

In file included from sketch/MarlinConfig.h:39:0,
from sketch/G26_Mesh_Validation_Tool.cpp:27:
SanityCheck.h:745: error: static assertion failed: RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can’t be reached by the Z probe.
static_assert(RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION <= MAX_PROBE_X, “RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can’t be reached by the Z probe.”);
^
exit status 1
static assertion failed: RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION can’t be reached by the Z probe.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

It looks like this line is the culprit.
#define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (X_MAX_POS - Z_RACK_OFFSET)
I believe I’m supposed to change the value, but I don’t know what to change them to.

When I was using Marlin, I used the changes from one of the proposed commits to modify source code manually. Although since then I have switched to RRF.

From what I see in the code, it looks like the right probe position is relying off of the z rack offset for the value however, my wilson ii is designed around the mjrice servo endstop auto bed leveling setup, and that’s what I’m trying to change in the code. When I tried commenting out the z rack option in mjrice’s original code, it was giving me an error when compiling. It states that there’s multiple undefined references to x_right_stop_pos. How can I get either of the firmwares to work with the servo auto bed leveling?